Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy "Absent" Day by chee heng

Today, I and Wai Ying are coming to school only. My friends already told us that they were absent today.Beside that, they told us that they were lazy and tired for came to school today. Every morning of saturday, there is a tuition class, especially for chemistry subject in the tuition center from Tapah. My friend had informed tuition's teacher so that the class is being cancelled.
After assembly, I am going to biology laboratory.I thinks that there is not any student of 6RB will present in the class. Don't count your chick before they hatched,
there is two Malay's students present in the class.
Today, I had learnt Data description and Trigonometric's chapter which teached by Puan Saw only. Mr. Sim is disappointed because many student do not present. Furthermore, three teachers who just come to my "class" only are Puan Saw, Mr.Sim and Cik Salwana.
I feels that I am abondoned by my friends today.After school, they will wave their hands and said Bye-bye to me, but today there is not any sounds and actions except Wai Ying.
Although all of my friend do not come to school, I still hope them always good in healthy and no more lethargic. So, Happy "Absent" Day to everyone !

5 comments:

  1. What a hardworking student.so, keep up your spirit to be a full attendance student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another so lazy ar..ha..ha..but this the fact my school also same

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to heng and waiying coz go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same with me.last few weeks i also alone..so lonely nobody talk with me....

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love to talk very much...never alone..

    ReplyDelete