Monday, August 17, 2009



Last few weeks,my brother had brought me to shop at Jusco,Ipoh.Again it became the usual spot for both of us to grab something goods back to home.I came across a skin cares products selling shop named The Skin Food which was located near the washrooms and was between The Face Shop and saloon.At first,I was infatuated by the lovely decoratings inside the shop,the lightings,the adorable display counters and also the fashionable looking young pretty workers.All of these attracted me very much,so I began to move my steps inch by inch towards the money consuming shop.I knew it,I was sure to be spending a lots of money again,but that is me.I just could not conquer the infatuations,I finally surrendered and started to fall for it.
I was served by a kind,approachable sale worker."What can I help you,sir?"the lady questioned me in soft tone with both her hands putting sides politely.
At first,I was startled by her voice,and then I began a short conversation with her to ask her some informations on the skin cares' knowledge and my needs."I am searching for mild,skin repairing and soothing cleansing foam.I possess oily face and having acne problems,quite headache after all."I told her all that profusely in order to show my good behaviour as a customer.Then,she pointed me to some samples of testers on the display counters for me to have a try on it.I found that all the products there were originally from Korea,these could be seen from the label behind the products,all written in Korean's language which I could not ever undestand.
The cleansing foams,skin lotions,skin masks and other complementary products were all contained fruits,vegetables or grains elements which enchaned the quality of it inside and they gave me a very luring sweet scent when i opened the testers products.Eventually,I bought two,one was the parsley and mandarin mild face washing foam and the other one was the aloe vera face washing foam.Both of it had their own special characteristics and functions.But,cost me around RM70++.

No comments:

Post a Comment