Tuesday, August 4, 2009

@ Spot Check @ by Chee Heng

Today, every prefect need to go to meeting room for meeting after discipline teacher called. After that, prefects are all together with discipline teacher go to every classes for spot check.
In my class, some of my classmates start being panic. Spot checks are frightened by the students who break the school's rules. After five minutes, discipline teacher leads all of prefect go to my class. The teacher has a pair of scissors on his hand. My friends who sit beside and behind me afraid discipline teacher as they have long and spike hair. They quickly tidy up their hair nicely and looked smart.
At the same time, other prefects carry out spot check. Some of prefects check out bags, some prefects check out the finger nails of my classmates.
I always follow the school's rules so I am not afraid with the spot check activities. After prefect spot check, some of my classmates feel luckily as they have not being punished for detention.
School's rules train us become more responsible, discipline and tidy. Therefore, as we do not break the school's rules as long as we do not afraid with spot check.

SO, my friends please do not break the school's rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment