Monday, September 7, 2009

Jokes-by waiying 6ru

As a proverbs say,No play and all works make Jack a dull boy, which means one should has works without recreation.I truly agree with this proverbs,sometimes works will make me boring and tedious. However read some jobs is a way that can release stress.I would like to share few jokes with you.


Dissolvent
A young man saw Leconte, said “ I wanna develop a sort of all purpose dissolvent, by which can dissolve all materials”.
Leconte asked a question in reply“In that case, what container shall you hold it with?”


Fight, Crazy and Brain
One day, three Friends went for a picnic near a waterfall.Their names were Fight,Crazy and Brain. Fight got lost so Crazy and Brain went to a police station.

Crazy : Good evening sir,I want to look for Fight.
Policeman : You want to look for Fight???
Crazy : Yes, sir.
Policeman : Are You Crazy?
Crazy : Yes, I am Crazy, sir.
Policeman : Don’t you have Brain??
Crazy : Yes, sir. Brain is beside me.




SWeeT Dreams
Ling : Why do you put sugar on your pillow?
Mei : Because I want to have sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment