Thursday, July 2, 2009

Form 6's Life - Written by Oh Swee Shin

Form 6 is a lethargy and challenging life. Before I came to SMK Buyong Adil, my senior told me that form 6 is not at our fingertips, it is not easy as we are expect. Saying that practice makes perfect, my senior told me that the most effective technique to get flying colours in STPM is doing a lot of practice and revision. So, we should be hardworking and alert in this one and a half year. My cousins told me the same things and gave me the same advice, providence does not let down a man who does his best. However, I still feel anxious and worry about it.

I feel that 24 hours are not enough for me. I always burn the midnight oil to do my work and my revision. Early morning needs go and rush to the bus station. My life is unstable now, I feel tired because only sleep for a few hours per day. When this will stop? I prefer stay at the national service camp and no need to worry about my study. In camp, just play, eat and sleep. Although I felt lethargic, I enjoyed it very much. Now, I'm not only tired on physical but mental too.

Furthermore, the food in the canteen SMK Buyong Adil is not delicious at all and expensive too. Despite the food in the national service is not delicious, but it is more delicious if compare with the school's food. Maybe malay food is not my appetite. Everyday, I need to bring two sets of food, one is for the recess time and one for the lunch time.

I think I should adapt myself in this school.

1 comment: