Friday, July 17, 2009

An Unfair World, written by Oh Swee Shin

Argument 1

Why this world cannot be fair? Why every real fact need to be distorted and twisted? I hate those people who like to twist the fact for his or her benefit. Are you think this is a best way for you to get benefit by using foul tactics? Are you will be happy if you threatened your friends, relatives or people who trust you like that? Are you willing to hurt them? Because of this, the people in this new century had became foul, selfish, don't know how to appreciate and cruel.

When I grumble this to my friends, they always say " The world is like that, you need to accept it although you don't like." Some of them may say like that " Don't think too much!". I don't know why everybody like to shirk this topic. Am I a alien? I keep asking this question but no one can give me a good answer.

Argument 2

Are you agree this proverbs " Good heartedness is sure to be rewarded"? I think maybe not. I had read an article from a forum, it was about a 15 year-old-girl's story. She is from a single-parent family. Her mother passed away when she was four. She does not have any siblings, so she live with her father. Her father works early in the morning and return late at night to earn more money and give the best for her. She always helps her friends when they are in trouble. Every weekend, she will go to the orphanage to teach the orphan and play with them. She always deem the orphans are her siblings. Unfortunately, a kind person like her had been confirmed suffering hepatopathy(cancer of liver). Why a caring girl should suffer all these?




Can this world be kind, caring and just?

No comments:

Post a Comment