Thursday, July 2, 2009

My School By Law Chee Heng

My school is SMK Buyong Adil, Tapah. I study in this school when I got an offered letter from minister of educational after SPM exam's result displayed.
My school's location is at Tapah. I goes to school by bus. It takes 40 minutes to school from my house. My school is wider than my school before. SMK Buyong Adil have a big and wide field, guy's dorm and girl's dorm, large amount of classroom, laboratory, faculty room, canteen, a student store, a wide school's hall, library and so on.
I like this school because it is wide like walk in maze. I can not find the school's toilet on somewhere in this school for the first time I came to this school. My friend and I ask location of toilet from other students and teachers. It is very interesting just like explore the campus.
Besides that, this school carry out many school's activity about cocurriculum that I never knew before. It is very exciting and fun because I can learn more school's activities about cocurriculum in this school.
The teachers in this school are nice and well in temper. They teaches seriously and share their experience of school's life with students. My new friends are very kind and honest. They always help me when I have problems.
I am proud to be a student of this school because it have many facility for education such as library and nice teachers and kind friends. Because of that, I can study in this school happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment