Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hello everyone! (Zulfi aka Sacred_roseS)

Hello there...
I think this is my first journal 4 dis blog...
Nothing much 2 say exactly...
Well I'm at home now with my just formatted pc...
My pc was attacked by some kind of virus until I cannot open my internet browser...
So I send it to a computer shop at Yik Fong, Ipoh and I just recovered the pc today...
The bad part is I need to find a windows XP software soon coz the one on my pc is the trial one...
It's going to expire in 30 days...
If someone has the software please lend it to me ok coz the original one gonna cost me around RM 320...
I cannot install window vista on my pc coz my pc cannot support it...
Well I think thats it 4 now...
I'll try posting new journals later coz its going late now...
Time to sleep...
Gud nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment